Naturotherapy is a science which has the advantage of combining a multitude of knowledge and techniques which allow the therapist
to adapt the most effective treatment (s) for his client.
Naturotherapist is today a generic term to qualify a health practitioner, said alternative or resulting from the practice of natural medicine.
The source of these different techniques is inspired by school of thought, art of living, philosophy of life and mainly the desire to heal, relieve, without any other tool than the nature which surrounds us, as well as the experience, the techniques and available knowledge, which includes tools for check-ups.
The naturotherapist will apply naturotherapy according to his / her personal knowledge. He (she) is not a doctor. He is not there to make a diagnosis, and his role is rather to work upstream by doing everything possible to restore balance and harmony to your body. It is this state of balance and harmony that will allow your body to find its way back to good health.
What subjects are covered in the context of naturotherapy?
• pain (back pain, neck pain, lumbar pain, etc.)
• digestive disorders and intestinal disorders
• sleeping troubles
• rheumatic pain (osteoarthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis)
• circulatory problems
• problems of the gynecological sphere (fibroids, cysts, menstruation disorders, menopause, difficulty in getting pregnant, etc.)
• poor diet (difficulty in losing weight, or vice versa)
The list goes on, these are just a few common examples.
Do not hesitate if you have any questions regarding your state of health, if I do not think I can help you I will tell you or will try to refer you to someone else.